INGREDIENTS: Halibut Marinade
- 3 Lemons
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2-3 Tablespoons Nit Noi Thai Fried Garlic
- Juice 2 1/2 lemons and slice remaining 1/2 to squeeze over cooked halibut
- Combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and Nit Noi Thai Fried Garlic
- Add the halibut and marinate for at least 20 minutes
- Tent marinated halibut in aluminum foil with a few tablespoons of the marinade and grilled until cooked through
- Squeeze fresh lemon slices over the fish and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: Grilled Zucchini Marinade
- 5 Tablespoons Nit Noi Thai Chili Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice zucchini into 1/2 inch slices on the diagonal and set aside.
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients into a large bowl or platter and add the zucchini, toss to coat evenly and marinate for at least 20 minutes before grilling zucchini over gas or charcoal